Monday, August 18, 2008

Squidoo Lenses

I'm not sure if you're familiar with Squidoo, but it's pretty cool and fun. I'm including some links here to Squidoo "lenses" that I've created, check 'em out! Here's one on Barack Obama wear/buttons/ political swag that can all be found online.

This one is all about going green, yes it features my online store FreshGreenTees.com, but there are a lot of resources and articles too, on other great recycling products and hypermilling.

If you're going to New Orleans, I urge you to check out my fun things to do in New Orleans lens. My husband and I attended the annual Jazz and Heritage festival, and it was fabulous. The food there was wonderful, as well.

One Squidoo lens that is close to my heart, is the what toLink do in Madison, Wisconsin lens. As Madison is my hometown, and a great place to live or visit, I'm pretty fond of it.

If you're not familiar with the concept of hypermilling, I urge you to check out my Hypermiling and Smiling lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment