Friday, October 3, 2008

Contest to win a free truck

Okay, so there is a contest going on from my local country music station, 96.3 Star Country. They put 8 people into a truck (well, 4 people each into two Ford trucks). Who ever can stay in the truck the longest, wins the truck. I think they get a bathroom break every 3 hours. Anyway, I thought it sounded kind of hmmm, boring, but I can't explain it, I went to the website and couldn't stop watching. I don't even know why. There are 5 separate cameras, and you can watch the people interact, read, try to get comfortable. I don't know why, but it's interesting to watch. Kind of like that movie "The Truman Show", only these people know they're being watched. Which doesn't explain why one guy sneezed and wiped it all over his shirt. Either bad manors or they don't let them have Kleenex. If you want to check out the 96.3 Star Country Stuck in a Truck Contest, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment