Thursday, June 5, 2008

Barack Obama loves Hillary Clinton?

Well, Hillary is finished with her campaign. Or is she? Could it be possible that Hillary Clinton will be chosen to be Barack Obama's vice presidential running mate? I find it hard to believe that after all that has happened in her hard fought campaign, she would be content to be vice president. Actually, I think Hillary would like to be vice president, because she is a powerful woman who wants to be as powerful as she can be. What about Barack Obama supporters? Would they embrace Hillary after all that has happened on the campaign trail? I admit, she has been very good about playing fair, and I think she is incredibly intelligent, but would Barack Obama even want her around? Does Obama himself pick the running mate, or is it the Democratic party? I'm not sure how that works, it will certainly be interesting to see what happens. One thing is for sure, it's a history making political season!
And don't forget to get your Barack Obama campaign buttons, yard signs, posters, coffee mugs, and more at my online t-shirt and gift shop, www.cafepress.com/creativethought.

No comments:

Post a Comment